Black-Cell.net

• August 08, 2022, 11:49:31 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: -BiO-Swift4Orr and -BiO-Anubis_Orr  (Read 7525 times)

Swift_Orr

• View Profile
-BiO-Swift4Orr and -BiO-Anubis_Orr
« on: October 22, 2007, 04:14:24 AM »

Well I'm trying to make this as public as possible. Apparently Anubis and I are not very well liked, I am trying to change that right here.
I'm going to tell you guys a bit about us. I will not say to much about Anubis cause that is not my place.
Anubis and I are blood relatives, we have 4 years of age difference. Anubis is my uncle and lives in a different province than me. YES that's right province WE ARE CANADIAN and DAMN PROUD ABOOT IT.
I am a part time college student living with my gf and 2 cats. I have 2 jobs. One as a waiter and the other as a TV salesman at BESTBUY.
Anubis is a full-time student.
The reason I'm am telling everyone this is because we are often accused by regulars of "you probably have no lives" or things close to this....not that we take it personally but I am just trying to explain that we really enjoy this game and like playing together. This is the only server in which we are regularly in and have made quite a reputation for ourselves, although at the moment not the best. We have played together for over 6 years now on this old-assed aged game. So yes we are above average in terms of various skills in the game. We both snipe because most of the time when we are on the same team we compete for most kills....so that explains that.

We do talk in teamspeak when we are in game. And FYI (this is probably cause were family) we get a lot angrier and aggressive at each other than we ever do at the players in the BCserv5.

"Orr" is our family name, that is why we both have it.

The main reason again of this post is to show that we enjoy playing with this community. We don't think ourselves better (although some people feel that way) and I admit we might give off that impression sometimes... but we learned from playing in this server and are still learning to get better with strategies and gameplay.

What I hate seeing in game is "0o0o no the BiO noobs again" well first of all we are clearly not noobs....so ya know that should probably stop. Also things like "laggers"....well I have a constant of 175-225 in this server...so I don't really lag that much on my side. It might actually be the server lagging "SFPS" which affects both sides. I understand some people don't like getting killed often and trust me when we get killed 3,4,5,6 times in a row without a kill we're not to happy in TS...that's why we stay in a separate channel :P. Plus we don't actually talk that much, just when we need to or complain...that's why we keep it between us two.

We have started to get insulted a lot in this community and have defend ourselves many times over on cheat accusations. So now I am just trying to say that we are tired of it and just wanna be friends within the community. If people have felt insulted or felt I was being disrespectful I apologize now...I will just play the game and let it be that from now on. All we ask is for the same in return...This is to the regulars in the BCserver. Any random person in the server we really could care less....but this server is a small community which we enjoy being a part of....so that's it for now.

vloktboky

• View Profile
Re: -BiO-Swift4Orr and -BiO-Anubis_Orr
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 04:31:02 AM »

You give off the impression of arrogance? Really, I have no idea what you are talking about...

Honestly, if you so desperately want to be liked, try making yourselves likable. Try playing with the other people instead of by yourselves. Try talking to them instead of staying in your own TS channel. Try working with the other people on the team instead of competing against one another for the most kills. You seem to not understand that when you don't make the attempt to include yourselves, others will gladly exclude you.

I've seen this community make the attempt. You never return it. You said it best: "we don't actually talk that much, just when we need to or complain." You have no idea how much I love people who only communicate to complain.

I<3WD

• I SALUTE YOU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 04:34:58 AM »

Well I guess I'll be the first to post and say "Hello" (Second -.-)

I'm from Canada as well (BC lulz) It's nice to actually get to know you.

btw just and hint on getting less people to "hate" you

Talk more in game and with less attitude whenever you say something and end it with a "." it seems as though you are talking down to people

jtwc1973

• Renegade Server Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 04:38:34 AM »

^^^lies your not Canadian  (votes for wrong team)
and so what if you guys are Canadian, so am i and so are lots of other ppl who play here.  but i have to agree with vlok on this one

I<3WD

• I SALUTE YOU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 04:39:49 AM »

^^^lies your not Canadian  (votes for wrong team)
and so what if you guys are Canadian, so am i and so are lots of other ppl who play here.  but i have to agree with vlok on this one

gtfo Calgary sucks get over it go die etc.

kamikazo0

• the apocalypse tank of LOVE
  • Renegade Division Leader
    • View Profile
    • http://www.black-cell.net
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 04:48:59 AM »

I know you've had disagreements with the people of this community, myself included, but don't take it as you being hated by everyone. Yeah there are some people who don't like you because you are better than them, some because you have been kicked for rule breaking and some because they just like to follow the others and act like they do.

Don't take being kicked or banned as a sign that we don't like you, people are just doing their job and there's still some stuff that has to be sorted out. Just expect this thread to be ignored by the people who it should be directed to and if they don't like you, you don't have to like them. They can't do anything to you because you treat them the same way they treat you and if they do then it'll be taken care of.

And don't worry, being Canadian is much better than being a dirty Californian.

vloktboky

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2007, 04:55:09 AM »

You're right, kami. It's all them and not him. The faceless cowards who hide behind anonymity have valid reasons for disliking him, and if he wishes to get back on their good side, he has to address those issues.

Don't bring "power abuse" up in this discussion. It is irrelevant as it has not occurred and is not a reason for this strife.

Anubis_Orr

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2007, 05:32:56 AM »

Well I don't have anything to add to what Swift has said, so I'll address myself to points that have come up.

vloktboky:  I myself really don't care whether I'm liked or not.  As for playing with other people, we do that all the time; get in on rushes, donate to those who need it (and are contributing), etc.  As a footnote to Swift's comment about competing for kills, yes we frequently do that.  However, not at the expense of the team.  If we're losing the field we'll change and become tanks to help take it back.

I<3WD:  When I come on to play, I'm there to play... not chat.  If someone addresses me, I'll answer and even hold a conversation, but as I said I'm more in the server to play.  Also I'm a grammar/spelling Nazi so that's generally why I use correct structure.  ;)

jtwc1973:  The guy's making an introduction and you take his saying that he's Canadian as an excuse?  Come on.

kamikazo0:  California.....  that's just wrong.  No snow for skiing saddens me.  :P

vloktboky:  Bring up any issues you (or any others) wish to address with us and they will be. 

I've had several long discussions with both havoc and mylumnad about several issues that have occurred and will gladly address anyone else's.  As of late I have been leaving mIRC open so you can contact me there in #bcserv5.

kamikazo0

• the apocalypse tank of LOVE
  • Renegade Division Leader
    • View Profile
    • http://www.black-cell.net
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2007, 05:39:30 AM »

What did he do? It is all them, and I brought up power abuse because I wouldn't be surprised if it does occur.

vloktboky

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2007, 05:40:22 AM »

Why the Hell should I be the one to make the attempt? If you two want to fit in, it's all up to you. Otherwise, don't you dare try to play the sympathy card on us when we continue on the way that has been made clear in Swift's posting.

Bring up any issues I have with you... please.

Anubis_Orr

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2007, 05:46:39 AM »

Why the Hell should I be the one to make the attempt? If you two want to fit in, it's all up to you. Otherwise, don't you dare try to play the sympathy card on us when we continue on the way that has been made clear in Swift's posting.

Bring up any issues I have with you... please.

Well, it would seem Swift is the one actually making the attempt here.  And neither of us is looking for sympathy (as I noted, I simply don't care one way or another if I'm liked or not, but I will be civil.)

The olive branch is extended, if you don't wish to take it... as you wish.

Herman169

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2007, 05:53:36 AM »

I've played with you two before and i can easily tell why ppl don't like you, i personally don't mind you two but it does at times seem like ur cheating but so does every good player.  One of the things  i did notice about you guys was it did seem like you two are only there for each other,  you two can compete for kills but still be part of the team, i know this from when i was in a clan and competeing with clan mates.
and just so you know, there is snow in cali for skiing.

vloktboky

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2007, 05:57:13 AM »

While you are busy contradicting yourself, do you remember to smile? You can't make peace if you don't care about the outcome, you dolt.

That's exactly why I don't care for you or your nephew all that much, Anubis. You have absolutely no respect to myself or these people. You sit there and attempt to act social, yet you say you don't give a rats ass about our opinions. Swift, this is why so many people have a problem with you and your uncle. You might be fine people, but my God you can be idiotic on a simple whim. Take that fucking smug attitude of yours and shove it back up your ass, please.

One of the foremost ethical statements dealing with online communities is you must respect the way they behave and function. You are new, coming in to an already-established social ordering. If you make no attempt to interact with them in a manner that respects their customs, you will not be accepted. If you have no intentions of doing this, then get the fuck out.

I'm not going to get in to this any more. I don't accept your "olive branch." Now get out of my face.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 06:00:18 AM by vloktboky »

Anubis_Orr

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2007, 06:10:22 AM »

Not caring whether people like me or not does not mean that I do not respect them or their opinions.  I've never said that I don't care about anyone's opinion, and in point of fact you do not have to like someone to respect them or their opinion.

Also there's nothing smug about my attitude.  I'm attempting to bring up issues that have been festering behind the scenes up until now, if you're set in your opinion of us then that's alright. 

Let's at least try to maintain a level of decorum/courtesy though please.

vloktboky

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2007, 06:18:50 AM »

Done? :D
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up