Black-Cell.net

• August 15, 2018, 04:32:25 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: C&C3 Demo Released  (Read 9443 times)

AltimaEx

• Renegade Server VIP
    • View Profile
Re: C&C3 Demo Released
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2007, 09:48:38 AM »

I have the game reserved, and I cant wait, the story is what initially attracted me, I am very happy that they are keeping Kane, and the original actor who plays him, because god knows hes the only orginal character left in the tiberian(um) age

AltimaEx

• Renegade Server VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2007, 06:25:52 PM »

and cc, what fun is that, you need to do it the old fashioned way, taking an apc into the base and capturing that con yard. Oh and they made me sad, apcs can only hold one squad, so no more loading an apc up with 5 engis no more

GodPower

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2007, 07:41:47 PM »

One live action trailer montage featuring Tricia Helfer, Josh Holloway, Joe Kucan, Michael Ironside, Jennifer Morrison, Billy Dee Williams, and Grace Park

That makes the video sounds promising. Gameplay looks pretty cool as well, will hopefully be able to download and play it soon.
You forgot to mention Shanon Cook aka Cassandra Blair (in the vid).... *drools* :P
But yeah those battlestarers are cool too :)

Has anyone else noticed that juggernauts occasionally prefer sliding across the battlefield over actually walking? Ah well just hope they'll fix that before it goes gold :)
Anyway unlike Generals at least this feels like C&C again :)

Godpwr

ps. Thx for that N thing cc <3

Atmahero

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2007, 10:43:33 PM »

The graphics are amazing for an RTS and the gameplay is a refreshing return to the original CnC system. I will be getting this game.

mikeon

• Renegade Division Leader
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2007, 12:41:06 AM »

shame engy in apc does not turn it into a mobile repair vehicle.
>HERE< is a helpful link for those of you dissatisfied with the Black-Cell moderation team

I<3WD

• I SALUTE YOU
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2007, 12:52:40 AM »

Has anyone else noticed that juggernauts occasionally prefer sliding across the battlefield over actually walking? Ah well just hope they'll fix that before it goes gold :)
Anyway unlike Generals at least this feels like C&C again :)

Godpwr

ps. Thx for that N thing cc <3

Yah God i saw that too, It sucks I got it to play as scringe but it auto ends :(, played as nod though it was pretty sweet

ccfan4326

• Network Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2007, 02:37:58 AM »

I like the game itself but I hate how the UI takes up half the screen. The camera is a tad too close as well.

mikeon

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2007, 06:30:23 AM »

It's way too close and we can't zoom out far enough. I also feel like I'm trapped in the middle of the screen with all these big buttons and extra icons floating around on the sides.

Also wish I could use the middle mouse button to move the angle of the camera like in say Black and White. We can turn it around and zoom in and out but can't change the angle :(
>HERE< is a helpful link for those of you dissatisfied with the Black-Cell moderation team

HolySnail

• Renegade Server VIP
  • "Life, loathe it or ignore it. You can't like it."
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2007, 12:33:14 PM »

i tried the demo and it feels good, im probably going to get it when it is released =D

how do you guys get to use other factions O_o

GodPower

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2007, 02:53:07 PM »

i tried the demo and it feels good, im probably going to get it when it is released =D

We read when other people post.....

You can unlock Nod in skirmish mode by opening your Army dropdown list, holding N, then clicking on the Nod selection.

The different AI modes are also selectable in the same fasion (hold down the key for the first letter of the selection, then click on it). I can't say all of them work, but I tried a game against a medium turtle AI, and it seemed pretty content to chill in its bases with turrets and various units.

Santa Claus

• Egg098
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2007, 07:23:49 PM »

I think the camera's a bit too close, it's a bit like the one on Generals - it's nice being able to zoom in etc, but it's a shame you can't zoom out. Unless they change some stuff or add more detail.

HolySnail

• Renegade Server VIP
  • "Life, loathe it or ignore it. You can't like it."
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2007, 08:06:45 AM »

We read when other people post.....

You can unlock Nod in skirmish mode by opening your Army dropdown list, holding N, then clicking on the Nod selection.

The different AI modes are also selectable in the same fasion (hold down the key for the first letter of the selection, then click on it). I can't say all of them work, but I tried a game against a medium turtle AI, and it seemed pretty content to chill in its bases with turrets and various units.

ew i only read the second page =(

another question, why when i play against nod sometimes my units shoot themselves O_o as if they turned into nod...

ccfan4326

• Network Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2007, 08:56:21 AM »

!
[youtube=425,350]hd3hNQf5AzM[/youtube]

shdow

• Renegade Server Half-Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2007, 10:28:04 AM »

Wow. Pretty.

DefLepard

• Renegade Server VIP
    • View Profile
    • http://www.drf.com
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2007, 02:41:05 PM »

I have been doing  "Skirmish Mode" I like it a lot, glad I pre-ordered it, love the detail, still wondering wtf those little flies near my Orca's are :}

Nice mammoth pics mikeon, I haven't been building tons of stuff, I'm just trying to get a fast win with a few diff squads and tanks, mulitplayer always seems like a quick rush ftw... practice practice practice
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up