Black-Cell.net

• May 21, 2018, 09:08:51 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: announcement  (Read 17232 times)

Scou73r

• Oh my god.... I'm the tin dog
    • View Profile
Re: announcement
« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2006, 06:42:02 PM »

I may not know how it feels to lose someone like that, but i may be able to relate somewhat. My sister almost commited suicide about a year ago, so i know what kind of stress this causes.

My condolences
~scou73r

I only drink the blood of my enemies... or occasionally a pina colada.

PaperBag

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2007, 06:11:24 AM »

It's a shame and a loss...from our perspective.  Keep chugging along at life but keep in mind that this reality is but a sliver of our being.  We play a much more involved role in our own demises than we are aware of in this world.  The burden he had to bear was one that he was meant to bear before he took his first breath in this world.  The pain that you and your family and friends feel over the loss was also chosen by each one of you before you entered this existence.  Experience it and remember it.  You're here to learn.  Above all else know that you will be crossing paths with that good lad again.  We all will.  This is something I can guarantee. 
Don't start.

Konvicter

• Wisdom
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2007, 02:32:33 PM »

DAMN!!! No matter what kinda animosity you have againts me alt my condolences go out to you and your family.I dont know what ide do if my bro did that.Late post i know but i had to say something.

AltimaEx

• Renegade Server VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2007, 09:54:53 PM »

ok, hooray for the one year anniversary coming up :'( . Well besides that fact since my brother loved you guys so much and brought happiness to his life, I think that as long as black-cell continues to live and breathe, every year on my brother's birthday (may 20) I am going to try to do something that honors his memory on these forums, or in a game with you guys. This year I plan on writing a short biography about him  for all of you to enjoy and hopefully let you know more about him, the good and the bad.

falcon030

• Renegade Server Moderator
  • Office(US) > Office(UK)
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2007, 10:35:23 PM »

Wow, it's almost been a year...my Grandma died shortly after, so almost a year for that too...time sure does fly. As long as we keep them in our hearts they'll always be with us </sentimentalness>

AltimaEx

• Renegade Server VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 15, 2007, 08:30:27 PM »

ok, it is a little early, but I have some time to kill today in my class.

As I have said this is the one year anniversery, almost, of my brother's death. Sol lets start this off, obviously since my brother was several years my senior and I have very little cognisant memory before I was seven, most of his early life, till about 10 or 11 will be off other people's accounts. According to himself and to everyone else, my brother was one of those little angel babies when he was young, the kind that every parent wants and loves to have. Not too noisy. Also, this is the age when my dad, not his gave him his first nick name. "bucket head" because he would go around puting buckets on his head and walking around. to start the ball rolling, one of my favortie stories of derrick took place when he was in sandpiper preschool. He was having some fun tossing rocks into nearby traffic and one of those rocks managed to nail a car window and cause signifcant damage, that made me laugh. The driver pressed charges against sandpiper and Derrick was banished from there. The next story which was really funny, takes place when he was in the really early days. This is how we got our first nintendo, my parents made a deal with him, if he did so well in school, the classes system of grading was getting gold stars for being good. My parents made the deal with him if you get so many stars by the end of the month we will buy you a NES, well the school worked on the honor system, don't you just love those, they kept the gold stars in the folder next to the sheet and at the end of the week my brother had put on his own grades and showed them to my parents and they bought him the nintendo to find out later that he had only earned like one or two stars honestly.The time when me and him were in the same school was very short and everyday when I was in first grade my brother would come down from his upstairs class and wave to me while I was in class. That is just one of my fonder memories.

When Derrick got into middle school, this is around the time my parents got divorced and he went with our mother because he didn't like adhering to my dad's rules, and I probably would have went too but he was still my father by blood and the courts gave him partial custody. So this is another time when I don't remember too much of what my brother's life was like at this time. I just know that this is the time when he started getting into smoking pot and cigarettes which are 2 things habits that he stayed with throughout most of his life. starting in his 8th grade when I was in about fourth is when me and him got reunited under the same roof and this is when he started getting involved with the wrong people more so than his early life, my brother is one of those overly charismatic and popular people. When I went got back from the Philippines I got another funny story that just made me know it was my brother, he had climbed on a roof of our apartment buildings and got so drunk that he passed out and had to be airlifted to a hospital for alcohol poisoning. At this point I have accidentally skipped one of his stories, this happened at a rocket launch in nevada. He was hanging out with another kid and I was trying to pal around with them, their hobby that weekend was making gigantic dirt balls. The kid had made one that was rouchly the same size as my head. Whilst I slept the little fucker came up to me and broke it over my fucking head, it hurt I cried and Derrick found that kid and punched right in the fucking nose.

Derrick at this time started to escalate his minor criminal activities, shoplifting mainly and he got to the point of being too much of a handful that my Mom had to file him as a ward of the state because she couldn't deal with it anymore, and he dropped out of high school and went to the boy's ranch which has since been shut down for not being too very good with their children. IE abusing them beyond what the state alllowed, I visited him there once, we watch a movie and played yahtzee. When he was transferred to adobe, a juvenile detention facility, I wasn't able to visit him at all there because I was a minor. There he got his GED and he got a certificate for typing 115 wpm.

After a 9 month stint there, they let him out, one of the happiest days of my life. after that he started being more friendly too me and we played a game together like once every couple of days, which we played vigilante 8: 2nd offense. It was fun and we played it together and beath the game multiple times over with co-op. After we got kicked out of our apartment because he had sex with a screamer at 2 in the morning, something I found out the next morning because I was staying at a friends house and walked home the morning after. When we moved into the new place, the place just before our current house. He started getting into the harder drugs. He began hanging out with tweakers and the screamer again. After enough of his time of doing meth, My mom kicked him out because he was agian too much to handle and he took one of our ps2's sold it for meth and went down to Tuscon. Down there, he tripped and fucked up a lot of his teeth and his friend's parents were mad at thier child and kicked him out and sent derrick back up to Phoenix. This took place over about 2 days, and my mom welcomed him back with open arms. Then he went back to only smoking pot. his main scource was a guy named Joe, my brother stopped liking Joe who had stuck up for him in front of some his friend, btw Joe was a gang banger. So after my brother started distancing himself from Joe, brings us to a point where we were both active in BC, when Joe came into our house and assaulted my brother with a knife, which caused us to buy a gun. This is one of the worst things that could happen because the year or so of meth made Derrick paranoid and the last thing a paranoid person needs is to have someone make an attempt on their life.

At this point derrick started to start drinking fairly oftenly with my mom and they drank alot, especially him, he would joking tell me to take a shot or to take a hit from the bong which I would brush off and decline his joking offer. This comes to anothe rlittle story of his when he was really drunk in his room, he was reeeaaal drunk, he was punching a thick glass bottle of captain Morgan, then he got the stupid Idea to charge the screen head first that covered his open window and almost went head first out of the screen, luckily he didn't. When we moved to our current house he was down to one friend he talked to frequently, who actually lives with us. He got out more including going to fry's electronics with us to pick up computer parts and games and going to pick up fast food. Which we all cherished and this continued until the 30th of May last year.

Well I hope you enjoyed this short biography of him and I'll take suggestions of what to do for his next birthday.

Udntknwm3

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 30, 2007, 12:08:31 AM »

Not sure how I didn't see this before.   I was just wondering a few days ago where he's been.  Sorry to hear about this.  I truly enjoyed playing ren with him.  He was a great team player and also quick to send a "hey" along with anything else I needed whenever I entered a game.  my thoughts to his family and friends.

deathdish

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2007, 03:34:04 AM »

Wow thats a hectic life he had, nice to know you guys were enjoying it near the end :'(

Loki

• Renegade Server VIP
    • View Profile
    • http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/r/g/rgm151/
« Reply #98 on: November 01, 2007, 07:27:30 PM »

oh my god, I am speechless, nfekti0n was liek the first person on black-cell I really ever talked to.  I remeber joining the forum and he was like the first person to ever message me, saying he liked my avatar, that calvin and hobbes were one of his favorties.  I am deeply saddened by this news, wish I had heard about it sooner.  My heart goes out to his family.

RIP nfekti0n

HugzNxc

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 05, 2007, 12:13:47 AM »

i swear ive seen sum1 playing under his name past week!

deathdish

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2007, 03:50:35 AM »

i swear ive seen sum1 playing under his name past week!

o_O in BC?

mav173

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2007, 04:10:24 AM »

RIP nfekti0n

AngmarCrow

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2007, 10:20:48 AM »

RIP

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up