Black-Cell.net

• August 15, 2018, 02:44:17 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: announcement  (Read 18278 times)

KooL64

• Renegade Division Leader
    • View Profile
announcement
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2006, 01:25:57 AM »

whoa...    That's horrible news...

I still remember playing with him from way back then.

Very sorry to hear about this, but hopefully reading these messages will make you feel better somehow (if that's possible).

N00BIN8R

• Renegade Server Half-Moderator
  • The N00BIN8R
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathanlowry.com
announcement
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2006, 02:59:04 AM »

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

AltimaEx

• Renegade Server VIP
    • View Profile
announcement
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2006, 05:13:03 AM »

I really thank you for all the positive comments and words, I thank you for all your support, I know some of Derrick's best time were spent playing on the servers with you all.

mikeon

• Renegade Division Leader
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
announcement
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2006, 05:47:10 AM »

I am sorry for your loss, Altima. I wasn't even aware that nfek was suffering. I've never seen any signs of it in his posts or how he acted on ts. This was a huge shock to me when I found out just now.

I was thinking of not posting in this thread since this is all so new to me. I can't really put what I feel into words and have no idea what to say or that I might say the wrong thing. I just wish the best for you and your family in this hard time.
>HERE< is a helpful link for those of you dissatisfied with the Black-Cell moderation team

dippy

• View Profile
announcement
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2006, 08:24:34 AM »

I'm very sorry and shocked to hear the news. As others have said, I only really played with him a couple of times, but he came across as an excellent team player, and person. My condolences and I hope you find a way for you and your family to stay strong.

pin0ob

• View Profile
announcement
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2006, 08:49:56 AM »

i dont realy know what to say

but may he rest in peace

and my prayers and thought to friends familey and relatives  

Maikel

• View Profile
announcement
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2006, 10:16:54 AM »

My condolences to you and your family.

Entropolity

• Renegade Server VIP
  • Slam your fist on the table and make your demands
    • View Profile
    • Eclectic Films
announcement
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2006, 04:28:53 PM »

Nfek was always one of my mates when I was involved in BC, and I can clearly remember some of the things Jaytuba, him and I used to do in-game.

My condolences go out to his family and friends - I can't imagine how that must feel.

To Derrick Rice, aka Nfekti0n.

- Oliver.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2006, 04:29:02 PM by Entropolity »

mig29at73

• View Profile
announcement
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2006, 06:08:13 PM »

I'm so sorry for your loss. I played with him a lot of times. He will be missed in here.
But you and your family are missing him even much more than we do.
I guess i know how you and your family feel right now, i lost my mom on the same way few years ago.

My condolences.

armyopa41

• View Profile
announcement
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2006, 07:09:09 PM »

My sincere condolences to you and your family. I didnt know Derrick too well, although i played with him many times. He was a real teamplayer, friendly and correct. I wish you and your family strength to cope with this terrible loss.

May he rest in peace.

AltimaEx

• Renegade Server VIP
    • View Profile
announcement
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2006, 07:40:06 PM »

I have recieved a request to clarify what happened.

as some of you might know, someone made an attempt on my brother's life a couple of years back and him feeling insecure urged my mom to get a gun for protection. then a few months ago his computer started acting up horrificly costing my mom several hundred dollars to fix and he felt really shitty the whole time through, at this point he wrote 2 suicide themed letters, one to my mom, oe to one of his best friends and after the computer was fixed he told us all he was fine and that the thoughts were gone. Then his best friend agreed to help us do things while moving and in the end was unable to live up to his promises for his own personal reasons. He never really felt to comfortable at the new place but tried his best to make us feel he was fine and spend time with the family. My mom invited his friend over and he was able to find his excuse to commit the deed, he packed up all his belongins went to the door where I handed him my cellphone number so I didn't have to worry about him so he could call me. He took the number and me and his other friend matt went back insideand he walked away as my mom watched and about 100 feet from the house threw down his bags pulled the gu to his head and pulled the triiger.

I am told he felt little or know pain, I was over his body as his body hopelessly tried to stay alive when his mind was already gone, today we scheduled him to be cremated and took and me and my mom took a look at his body, he looked very peaceful and that really helped us cope alot and everyone here seriously appreciates all that you guys are saying.

xgamer888

• View Profile
announcement
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2006, 07:56:34 PM »

A really good Friend of mine recently committed suicide.  I know what your going through and strongly agree with you.  Committing suicide is a very selfish act.
Remember that it was his decision, and ultimate, even though what he did was not in you or your families best interests, it was his decision to make.  There was nothing that you could have done to stop it.

I pray for your family to get through these troubled times a bit easer.

X

The Ban Train might be making a visit to this thread soon if it derails any further.
"C'mon, ride the train...  Come ride it!"

"You need a cage, xgamer"  --SS217

killal0t9

• View Profile
announcement
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2006, 07:59:32 PM »

Well im glad he went peacefully and the way he wanted, ease's my heart and im sure it does the same for you.

armykip55

• View Profile
    • http://www.armymenclan.tk
announcement
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2006, 08:09:18 PM »

wow...... my condolences to u and ur family

500 80
 (\__/)
 (^ ^)
 ('')_('')

Goodguy34

• Renegade Server Moderator
    • View Profile
announcement
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2006, 08:21:38 PM »

I'm very sorry to hear about this, to be honest i'm speechless. Unfortunately for us life goes on. I hope you all recover from this okay. Hopefully cya around irc and forums altima..
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up