Black-Cell.net

• July 21, 2019, 12:57:57 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Renegade Clan  (Read 1841 times)

Sukhoi

• View Profile
Renegade Clan
« on: July 29, 2003, 09:11:04 PM »

Maybe?

I used to lead a clan called OPS and we like owned and stuff...

... ugh... clan games = funner than pt whore ladder
« Last Edit: July 29, 2003, 10:58:34 PM by Sukhoi »

Duke of Nukes

• View Profile
Renegade Clan
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2003, 02:38:40 AM »

I agree...unfortunately, I'm no leader, but for some reason whenever we tried playing a clanner, I ended up taking control.

I've said it a million times, ladder doesn't mean jack shit, and there's not really a way you can make it mean anything. Some of the best players I've known were constantly in the 6000's and such

Sukhoi

• View Profile
Renegade Clan
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2003, 04:01:53 AM »

maybe I can help in organizing a clan, setting up matches with the other big organized renegade clans like AoA, DOM, FOD etc...

black-cell has all the ingredients, server, forums, player base... they just need organizing and stuff.

LET ME DO IT.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2003, 10:17:03 AM by Sukhoi »

quik

• Renegade Server Moderator
  • Yar Har!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.black-cell.net
Renegade Clan
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2003, 12:27:35 AM »

Black-Cell already has a clan  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  

Sukhoi

• View Profile
Renegade Clan
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2003, 07:48:58 PM »

well wtf?

you're a clan but do you play clan games?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2003, 11:14:51 PM by Sukhoi »

Woohie008

• View Profile
    • http://
Renegade Clan
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2003, 06:57:33 AM »

I've never played in a clan, but the comment about the ladder being BS is wrong. I've worked very hard to get higher on the ladder. In my opinion those at the top of the ladder tend to be very hardcore and excellent players. Take Bizmalt and Cruella02. They are fierce to play against. Both are at the top. I myself am no easy pushover. I play hard. I've played so well that I get accused of cheating about once a week. They always think something is up, when you kill everything in sight and make MVP constantly. As far as clans go, I've never joined one or thought about it much. However, I can see where they would be lots of fun. Don't make fun of the ladder though. If your making the points then your usually doing your job as a good soldier and destroying the enemy. Just my opinion though. God Bless All.
-Leakyboob-

CoolCat69

• View Profile
Renegade Clan
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2003, 02:50:48 PM »

SUKHOE PICK ME PICK ME and visit -u.a- ts once and a while u ditch0r

Stryder

• View Profile
Renegade Clan
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2003, 10:48:32 PM »

Omg.... CoolCat. Sukhoi. Everybodies coming to Black-Cell...
Well, welcome to black-cell!
 B)  
WOL: StryderXL
Email: stryderxs@msn.com

Duke of Nukes

• View Profile
Renegade Clan
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2003, 06:26:00 AM »

Suk, we have a clan put together made up of the moderators and admins...but we rarely play clan games for one reason or another...I dont because the only team we seem to be able to get matches against is Uded's clan and for some reason he lag kills me horribly...like worse than I normally get killed.

and leaky, ladder doesn't really mean that much. Sure, the people at the top are good...but there's lots of times where the people at the top have sucked and been nothing more than point whores. Not to sound cocky or anything, but I know for a fact that I'm better than some of the people in the top, but most people would dissagree because I help out in less noticable ways.

Woohie008

• View Profile
Renegade Clan
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2003, 02:40:31 PM »

I know what you mean about helping out in other ways. Sometimes, my team is assaulting a base and our tanks are being slaughtered one after the other because of Ravenshaws or Mobius. So I grab a sniper and start picking off the soldiers. Then our tank attacks start doing damage and we win. However, at the end screen, my points are like 600 and everybody else has got like 2000 and above. It looks like I did nothing. However, I feel I helped by taking out those 4 pesky soldiers that kept destroying our tanks. So, I've palyed at both ends of the spectrum. No matter what happens though, I hate people that stand in my base looking at the walls. Get out and do something or repair.  

davetbull

• View Profile
    • http://dom-guild.com/
Renegade Clan
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2003, 07:36:23 PM »

here here  :grin:  
i live for DG i die for DG ,  
DG's feild technician gimme a rifle and ill shoot my foot gimme a vehicle and its apocolypse now!

kytten9

• View Profile
    • Azure Twilight
Renegade Clan
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2003, 10:39:10 PM »

Well i am the leader and organizer of my clan but currently im super busy trying to build a website for it and not to mention we have exactly the same name clan on Medal of Honour Allied Assault, but being english i only know of the european clan war tournements and have gone no way near em. (its actually the reason i play on the usa server) not to mention the Euro server is well below par (what am i saying its shit). Never mind. So where ever u go if u see a Blood Wake Ranger clan member shoot him for me!

Toodles, Kyt
Pages: [1]   Go Up