Black-Cell.net

• August 08, 2022, 10:48:35 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: a long time.  (Read 2998 times)

Herman169

• View Profile
a long time.
« on: October 22, 2008, 03:14:25 AM »

I was makeing a Cd. and bored so came on here lookin through posts and thought it's been what, 4-5 years since started playing this (renegade) and stoped.  Was wondering how much of a difference everyone else has since they started playing to not playing anymore.

Me for example was in highschool only playing games with lil social life.  Now i play the PS3 whenever i get time, barely home after work constantly on the go, recently buying a campground and cleaning it up and opening next year in may.  just a lil difference i think :-).  weird to think i was 14-13 just starting to play renegade, doesn't seem like it.

alyangula

• 700 NOW!! AHAHA
    • View Profile
Re: a long time.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 04:08:27 AM »

Hi Herman,

i to remember playing ren, i was like 11-12 (probably younger) and i was such a noobatron lol.
now all i tend to do is work home sleep, then party all weekend. no tiem for games :) tho work is getting slow now its christmas so i find myself on these forums again!

Good to see you.
My Sig Sucks.. (PM me to make me a sig)

mav173

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 07:45:37 PM »

I was 16 when i came here, still in high school. Now i'm a college Sophomore, and looking back thinking about the good times playing ren with everyone. i don't have much time for computer games anymore, i do a shitload of work, sleep, and get drunk, haha. nice to see people still on here. we should get a game going of all the old people from BC on jellyserv over thanksgiving or christmas breaks

mylumnad

• Renegade Server Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 04:21:19 PM »

Hello all,

My name is Dan, I am a Scorpio, and I started playing Renegade so I could finally be a tough guy! Seriously, I started playing in the fall of '03.  Punkun21 gets all the credit, he got me playing but I have a full-time job, and 2 kids, so I guess I play when I can.

P.S. Someone find Rtwngnut and get him back here.

bmruze

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 10:28:25 PM »

Hello ppl,

My name is Brad, I am Aquarius, and I started playing Renegade so that I could show the newbs how things are done. Like mylumnad, I seriously started playing in the fall of 03. I would have to say that vloktboky is the one that got me started since he is the one that created dragonade and made it the most interesting server out there.  I don't play anymore but that's not because I don't want to, it's because I don't have the time, also like Dan.

kamikash0

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 01:21:14 AM »

Hey everybody!

My name is Dean, i'm a taurus. I originally played started playing Renegade because it got my oh face on. OH, OH, OHH. I started playing when I was 13 (19 now) because I thought it would make my penis grow.. it didn't. My penis is still as small as jellybean, seriously, |    | that big, erect. One girl asked me if i had an inny. You get used to having a small tonto, they're flying me and my peewee herman out to some sort of worlds smallest things photo shoot to get a look at my tiny bad boy. Anyway, thats my story, i'll see you guys around, i'll be the one with the tiny shlong.

Lol, but all kidding aside, I really do have a tiny penis.

timothious

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 01:51:23 AM »

Hi, my name is Chris Hanson. Why don't you have a seat right over there. Take a seat. Why don't you take a seat.

HeroKerr

• Renegade Server Half-Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2008, 12:28:24 AM »

wazzzaaaa,

i dont have a lot of time due to uni/weekends/job but my uni course involves computers heavily so i get on irc/msn a lot.

started playing ren a long time ago, never went serious until i became a reg here, then went to clan leader, then fucked that up and now i suck again.

sup
Not all is lost the spirits shriek
You will be hunted WE SHALL SEEK
Perserverance, turn the page
Enter Shikari Enter Shikari

♫Enter Shikari - Enter Shikari♫

proplay

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2008, 09:53:16 PM »

Hey everybody!

My name is Dean, i'm a taurus. I originally played started playing Renegade because it got my oh face on. OH, OH, OHH. I started playing when I was 13 (19 now) because I thought it would make my penis grow.. it didn't. My penis is still as small as jellybean, seriously, |    | that big, erect. One girl asked me if i had an inny. You get used to having a small tonto, they're flying me and my peewee herman out to some sort of worlds smallest things photo shoot to get a look at my tiny bad boy. Anyway, thats my story, i'll see you guys around, i'll be the one with the tiny shlong.

Lol, but all kidding aside, I really do have a tiny penis.

LMAO love you kami

edecoder

• Renegade Server VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2008, 01:48:04 AM »

Good lord, this forum has become inactive.  Did we all grow up or something?

Vixenish

• Sexy Teen Girl and Official BC Loli Rape Bike
  • Renegade Server Half-Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.redvsblue.com
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2008, 04:37:55 AM »

My story is the same as Kami's except I was 14 when I started playing here and I have a large penis.
Pages: [1]   Go Up