Black-Cell.net

• May 24, 2018, 07:41:41 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some cheaters  (Read 1713 times)

skrewyou5

• View Profile
Some cheaters
« on: March 16, 2008, 06:29:38 PM »

Found these idiots. He also did some other obnoxious things. when I went to attack the Obelisk with MRL he would push me out with his apc, therefore having the Obelisk destrory my MRL. He would also push out my other vehicles when I'm trying to destroy his freind's vehicle. Another annyoing antic he would attempt to do was stand in front of me, or with a vehicle when I had a Personal Ion Cannon/Havoc and was trying to destroy his freinds artillery. I was starting to get ticked off, so I went out to take a decent picture of him healing his freind on the opposing side. (Nod). As you can see at the top he said "Good" thats the one I was explaining above on my team, healing the other artillery. He said Good because I simply said "If you don't stop I will take a picture and have you banned." He wouldn't respond and he finally did. So I decided okay don't coperate, get banned. The cheater that is repairing the nod artillery is: Cadete44, and his freind in the artillery is nyte105. I even have proof as the "Highscores" list is up, and it's obviously not wtdragon5.

Thanks,

skrewyou5
[/color]

punkun21

• Renegade Division Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Some cheaters
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 08:15:16 PM »

Thank you for your post and SS. These guys have come to our attention in the past, and they will receive their due rewards for their actions.

skrewyou5

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 08:08:23 AM »

Alright, No problem, anything to help out around here. I love it here. I'll continue to look for various cheaters. :)

Hi Punkin :D.

Santa Claus

• Renegade Division Leader
  • Egg098
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 06:47:53 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up