Black-Cell.net

• June 20, 2018, 03:45:34 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: *Why can't we be friends?*  (Read 3538 times)

Lava

• Renegade Server Half-Moderator
  • "so sayeth lava, so it shall be" - Mav
    • View Profile
Re: *Why can't we be friends?*
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2008, 11:24:37 PM »

People who play to win usually end up emptying a server out of people who are just around to play have fun snipe a little.

I find that to be the largest problem. It's nice when maps last more than 10 minutes because then people are more likely to join, and stay in game. I don't care if you want to win, just let the game go for like 30 minutes instead of 5 or 10. Go snipe for a while, just do something that won't end the game.

Swift_Orr

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 11:37:43 PM »

Well jt...you have your points of view....which I don't really care about to tell you the truth.

As for a new comp...I'd be glad to get one...all willing to donate me for a new computer, your money is welcome :P

As for when it's "ALL YOU DO", whoring that is....We often stop...we whore to get a good 2000-3000 then snipe or do something else, we are not the ones usually ending maps quickly if you look at it. On no defense maps everyone is just going for base kill so obviously those end fast....and I hate mesa so I try to end that ASAP. Field and city on the other hand, you will often see that we barely even attempt a big rush or try to kill buildings, that is unless the other team lets a building get destroyed by one orca/apache.

Ohh and as I said earlier bcjt when you insult me and attack me don't expect me to be polite in return. So go play your "o0o0o0o the -BiO- guys always p00n me and I can't do anything about" jealousy cry somewhere else...and this only applies to you. Cause your the biggest whiner in the entire BC community, and you won't stop attacking us just because you can't even come close to competing with us.

So yes reply, swear, do what you usually do...Say you can own us any day, but heres a thought, instead of talking how about you take us on. Yip that would be a challenge...cause I'm sick and tired of having you attack us...although it is quite entertaining to see you get pissed...you seem to try and gather people to just simply trash talk against BiO. So quit your whining, step up, and have a lil war against us.

KobraHigh

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2008, 11:41:00 PM »

JERRY JERRY JERRY!!!

High

deathdish

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2008, 11:49:27 PM »

I never had anything against you two, nor do I, and I don't think that you sit there with an arty for 20 minutes, don't know where this is coming from ;)

P.S. jt are you alright... :P or drunk XD

KobraOps

• Renegade Server VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2008, 11:58:12 PM »

Renegade is serious shit.

Honestly Swift i dont think anyone hates u or whatever and if they do y does it matter, do u rlly have that low of self esteem? If you do ask someone to pray for you or talk to a friend of something.

And if u say someones back because they "pointwhore" or "arty camp" then they should try to stop u. Im curious as to when using vehicles made you a bad player at Ren.
"I had a girlfriend once" - Prplhazed

Swift_Orr

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2008, 12:16:46 AM »

Renegade is serious shit.

Honestly Swift i dont think anyone hates u or whatever and if they do y does it matter, do u rlly have that low of self esteem? If you do ask someone to pray for you or talk to a friend of something.

And if u say someones back because they "pointwhore" or "arty camp" then they should try to stop u. Im curious as to when using vehicles made you a bad player at Ren.

Did you even read my first post :P

I don't really care what is said about us, but if I can peoples opinion and make them like us then that would be much nicer, wouldn't it?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 12:26:05 AM by Swift_Orr »

KobraOps

• Renegade Server VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2008, 02:36:11 AM »

Rofl im not reading all that, jsut assumed u were bitching (why else would u post)
"I had a girlfriend once" - Prplhazed

rtwngnut

• Renegade Server Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2008, 04:04:36 AM »

lol at most of the things said here,, like i said, get a new computer, or try and improve the one you have, and then perhaps you wont be getting complaints about your turret facing one way, and killing 4 other people on the other side of you. I really dont care about the lag issue to a certain point,,but i see some crazy shit that you do,so, either fix it, or have fun with the bitching you get.
 on another note, i have seen kicks,tbans,and p bans for people with a better connection than yours. It hasnt happened in quite some time,, but im just putting that out there, also like you said, you said
 ...although it is quite entertaining to see you get pissed.. he isnt the only person that gets upset with your computer settings/pos computer, and for the record, point whores are part of the game fellas, if 1 arty hits a building, it will take 2 people to repair it.

prplhazed

• 'scuse me while I kiss the sky
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2008, 04:25:29 AM »

this is an honest question: Isnt it his connection not his computer?
a POS only makes it mess up on your computer i had thought (and iv played on a few POS comps)

Also, its a public server swift, thats not to say that if there are other people in the field you cant or should go out and trash them any way you can (within the rules of course) but imo after youv proved your dominance there isnt too much point in sticking around

If you wanna "play to win" play clanwars
clanwars.cc is more or less active, if you dont have a clan add some people on msn and ask to join up

side note: jt is epic, and deserves a doughnut

Vultima

• BBQ!!?!?!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2008, 09:10:14 AM »

side note: jt is epic, and deserves a doughnut

falcon030

• Office(US) > Office(UK)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2008, 09:27:37 AM »

To be quite honest I welcome you guys into the server. No one else can match my skill level and with you two it's almost a challenge. And about you being hated, well... take me for example. I'm amazing at renegade, I'm cocky(could you tell?) and I'm an ass, yet people love me! Maybe you're just unlikeable.

I've got to lol @ JT and the other whiners here. Oh hey, his turret is facing the other way yet I'm getting hurt. Deal with it. That's Renegade. Bio is definitely not the first or only player I've seen this with.

So to sum up this topic with a picture, including the reason it was made in the first place...

Vultima

• BBQ!!?!?!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2008, 09:31:47 AM »

Ego lil bit big

AngmarCrow

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2008, 02:45:04 PM »

Ego lil bit big

As or you Swift
You and Anubis are cool, you never bitch about noobs (As much as I can remember)
And your better then most; thats why I like you two. I admire you patients with the less skillful.

timothious

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2008, 02:50:54 PM »

So to sum up this topic with a picture, including the reason it was made in the first place...

I love you even more now.

Lava

• Renegade Server Half-Moderator
  • "so sayeth lava, so it shall be" - Mav
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2008, 02:58:35 PM »

Ohh and as I said earlier bcjt when you insult me and attack me don't expect me to be polite in return. So go play your "o0o0o0o the -BiO- guys always p00n me and I can't do anything about" jealousy cry somewhere else...and this only applies to you. Cause your the biggest whiner in the entire BC community, and you won't stop attacking us just because you can't even come close to competing with us.

So yes reply, swear, do what you usually do...Say you can own us any day, but heres a thought, instead of talking how about you take us on. Yip that would be a challenge...cause I'm sick and tired of having you attack us...although it is quite entertaining to see you get pissed...you seem to try and gather people to just simply trash talk against BiO. So quit your whining, step up, and have a lil war against us.

Not helping...
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up